Sunday, July 28, 2013

Completed 500 Miles !!

I have no words to explain how I feel today. I have completed 500 Miles ! Is not that amazing for a person who could not walk 1.5 miles around 14 weeks ago has completed 500 Miles. It took me 97 days to complete 500 miles. That means it will take me 458 days (my target is < 500 days) to complete my adventure of walking the distance of 2361 miles (equals Kashmir to Kanyakumari  in India).

I am loving it. This is going to be a life changing experience for me. When I will finish my adventure of walking 2361 miles, I am very sure I will be looking for ideas to cover some other distance.

Thanks a lot guys for your support and for reading my posts.


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing accomplishment! You have come so far, and there is no stopping you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed it is amazing. Yes, now there is no stopping before I get to my goal....And no stopping after that too.....but a little slow down approach to continue this life long. Thanks to you Kathy ! You got me in to this amazing stuff !

    ReplyDelete