Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Proudest Moment of My Life !

Yesterday, It was the proudest moment of my life. And I would like to take this opportunity to Thank All of You to provide inspiration and motivation to improve my health. My special thanks to Kathy Ford and Sunaina Gagneja.

Last night, After work I had to go to Costco to pick-up my medicine and other stuff so got late to reach home. After resting for a while my son asked me if we can go to the park. I replied, yes for sure.

We went to the park and as it was quite late there was no one in the park for him to play with. He asked my wife if she would like to play tag with him. He never asks me as he knows my answer will be "No". I always thought that it is impossible for me to play tag being 270+ pounds. However, yesterday I tagged him and said "You are It !" and started running. That Big Smile on his face was amazing. And we played tag for around 20 minutes or so.

This Walking/Running/Jogging has changed my life in last 128 days. Not just I lost 18 pounds, I have gained my life back. I did something that I always thought is impossible for me.

Feeling very proud and blessed. Thanks again for all your inspirations and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment