Monday, August 5, 2013

Weight Loss Journey of My Biggest Inspiration: Kathy Ford


My biggest inspiration in my weight loss journey is my colleague Kathy Ford. So, when she shared her weight loss journey on a social media site, I could not control myself and asked her if I can share it on my blog too. And she said, "Yes, for sure !"

Dear Kathy,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind support and mentoring. You make me believe everyday that "IT IS POSSIBLE !".

I sincerely appreciate the time you take out for guiding me in the right direction to achieve success in my health goals.

Thanks,
Anshul

Here is her weight loss journey in her own words for you guys,

"Well, this is my journey. The most I had weighed was 172. That was probably some time before picture 1. I yo-yoed for some time after that getting down to around 130 for two of my kids' weddings. The final picture was taken at the National Senior Games two weeks ago, four years after discovering running. At 55 (for a couple of more months, anyway!) I am down to 114 and probably in the best shape of my life! I've run several 5ks, a 10k, a 20k, one half marathon and one marathon. I hope do do a lot more! I am not fast...but I am persistent!! "



Thank you guys for reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment