Sunday, September 29, 2013

One Big FAT Run in September #onebigfatrun

What an accomplishment !! I headed out this morning to do my virtual 5K that I signed up for and was 2 to 3 Km in to the run and my body & mind both started thinking about why not do 5K one-way and come back from the finish line to make it a 10K.

And half an hour in to my run and I took decision to convert this in to a 10K. Touched the 5K point, clicked the finish line picture and guess what registered my fastest 5K (46 minutes, 15 seconds). Now, can I hit another PR today for my fastest 10K. Yes, was the answer from my mind and No was the answer from my body.

In this victory of mind over body, I registered my fastest 10K in 1 hour 42 minutes and 11 seconds. Is not that amazing ?? Clicked another finish line picture at 10K and I am at home.

Thanks a lot to "One Big FAT Run in September" #onebigfatrun group in Facebook, I crushed my goals this month and looking forward to next month's run to create new PR.

Thanks for reading and inspiring me in my weight loss journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment