Sunday, October 6, 2013

RUN BEYOND YOURSELF - 10K

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to Thank my friend Dinesh Navsupe for inviting me to this event on Facebook.

As promised, since I am in US; I have done my race virtually from here. All the underprivileged patients of Neonatal ICU in KEM Hospital,Pune were in my thoughts when I was doing this 10K today morning.

I was very excited to hear that this was the LARGEST CHARITY running event in India. I wish all the very best for all these type of events in India and worldwide. We all have to come together to make the world a better place to live.

Personally also, I broke quite a few records on this run. My fastest 5K (44 minutes 29 seconds) so far and beat my last PR by 1 minute 46 seconds. My fastest 10K (1 hour 36 minutes 49 seconds) so far and beat my last PR by 5 minutes and 26 seconds.

Thanks for reading and supporting friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment