Thursday, October 24, 2013

Battle of the Sexes, Pt. 2 - Day 6

Today, I was determined and the records were meant to be broken.

I have seen so many posts in the running community asking what is the weirdest thing you have seen while running ? And My answer was nothing. However, today I have an answer and a good one.

As soon as I walked out to go to my community gym for a 10K, I saw a meteor. Wow ! a meteor it was like amazing. I remember the days when we were kids and used to wake up at 4 AM to watch meteor shower in India once in so many years.

It was an indication from God that go break all the records. And here I am with fastest 1K (8 min 2 secs), fastest 1 Mile (13 min 9 secs), fastest 5K (42 min 18 secs) , and fastest 10K (1 hour 28 min 18 secs).

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement.


No comments:

Post a Comment